Subject: phone calls?

Dear Karl,

We agreed that we would have our conference calls after the steering
committee ones, which would make them fortnightly. As soon as I know when, I
will come back to you with time, phonenumber and proposed agenda.

Leslie will become a deputy in the Raman posse and we will hence need a new
liaison with the requirements group. Any volunteers?

The transport group will have an interim meeting in Dallas before Brussels
and has asked for a participant from our group. I do not yet know the date
but would like to ask if anyone is interested. Maybe someone who lives in
that part of the US?

Kind regards
Anders Grangard