Subject: TechArch ConfCall

Fellow Architects

As there seems to be a general impatience to wait for the SC conference
call, lets go wild and crazy and have an TechArch conference call anyway. I
will be in London for the full next week so I would like to propose Monday
the 6th March at 6 pm GMT. If there is an urgent need for having the call
already next week, I will investigate if they have phones in the UK, but I
think we also like a few days to review the latest inputs.

In the meantime I will start preparing the agenda and I appreciate any
input.

Kind regards

Anders Grangard
Edifrance
Ingénieur - Consultant en Commerce électronique
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 91 57 93
http://www.edifrance.org