Subject: Re: ebXML Arch Conf Call

All,

I will unfortunately not be able to make it, since I'm on holiday that week (unless you're willing to postpone it of course to the
week thereafter)

Thanks
Kris

Duane Nickull wrote:

> <SNIP>
> Anders, you stated that the next teleconference call will be
> 6th March at 6 pm GMT. This is 4AM in Australia.
> May I suggest moving this to 9PM GMT (7AM in Australia)
> to cater for the Asia/Pacific region?
> </SNIP>
>
> Hello Renato:
>
> Please submit items to the main list when they affect everyone.
>
> Does anyone have any comments on this proposed time?
>
> Duane
begin:vcard
n:Ketels;Kris
tel;fax:+32.2.655.45.52
tel;work:+32.2.655.44.85
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:S.W.I.F.T. sc;Standards
version:2.1
email;internet:kris.ketels@swift.com
title:Product Manager Standards Automation
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kris Ketels
end:vcard