Subject: RE: COMPLEXITY BIG ISSUE

Message text written by David Burdett

Nikola wrote:

>>>Were you refering to something like this:
http://asf.gils.net/xer/decisions.html#a_6<<<

No. I was looking for something that provided guidelines on:
1. Criteria for identifying a "good" XML definition
2. Guidlines for when to use attributes vs elements
3. How to name things
4. How to plan for schemas ...

etc

David

Ah!  In which case you need to hurry and sign-up for my
class at DISA X12 in Washington DC tomorrow!!!  These items
are implementation guidelines and recommended best
practices that practioners can teach you.

We can sort this stuff out once the bigger pieces are already
in place.  In fact your list of questions 1 thru 4 is because the
bigger pieces are not there / not going in the right direction....

Thanks, DW.