Subject: Rights management and digital cash

I've have recently joined the xb-lists.  My group is pursuing a generalized
the use of digital bearer instruments and rights management for commercial
value storage, payment and trading.  I have been unable to find mention of
these in the xb-threads I've searched.  Has this topic been discussed?  If
not, might there be interest in including enabling features in xb?

Apologies in advance for a possible newbie question.

--Steve Schear
CEO, First eCache
voice: 702-349-3841
fax: 510-742-7447