Subject: RE: 2.4.1 requirements document

<Mike>Does anyone object to changing it from:

"This registry should have two interfaces - one for applications
(Application
Program Interface [API]) and one for humans (manual HyperText Transfer
Protocol
[HTTP]).  "

to something like:

"This registry should support human interfaces (such as browsers) as well as
direct interfaces by applications."
</Mike>

Thanks Mike:

This works for me.  I agree with Peter that there will be many spins on
human interfaces too.  I just think we should have one to start with.

I will undertake (on behalf of XML Global/goxml.com) to provide that
functionality to the first repositories as a no cost service to ebXML.  We
will work with Scott Nieman to facilitate this.

Duane NIckull