Subject: TechArch Spec 0.5

I promised to send this document to some of you, but on second thoughts I
decided to send it to all of you to make sure that the decision we took at
todays conference call was the based on the same document.

Kind regards

Anders Grangard
Edifrance
Ingénieur - Consultant en Commerce électronique
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 91 57 93
http://www.edifrance.org

ebXML-V_0.5.doc