Subject: Re: FW: Latest Specification document

One other consideration is to hold back on the use of <ebXML> and
think toward something like <ebXMLHeaderEnvelope> since our
current direction is in multiple parts and not one document . We should
consider that at some future point <ebXML> may make sense as a top tag for
pure XML approach, which would then include <ebXMLHeaderEnvelope>.

(and do we have a position on imposing any top element on the
upper level business content?, if so we should consider
<ebXMLPayload>.......).

Scott R. Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer
XML/Java Solutions/Standards