ebxml-architecture message

Subject: consensus

I have just psoted the final draft of the Tech Arch Spec to the working

Please go to review it in the next 24 hours.  There were some minor typo
changes and some relatively minor image changes since Bruxelles however it
is essentially the same document we reached consensus on.

Tomorrow, by this time, I will send this URL to [Oasis webmaster] and have
them post this to the plenary for general comments, thus meeting our Friday

Go team Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duane Nickull
President, Software Systems Architect
XML GLobal Technologies