Subject: RE: Calrification from the Editor - Duane Nickull

>I don't think we in the Marketing, Awareness, and Education Project Team
>will be writing any such document, abstract or not.  Unless I missed
>something in all of our meetings - which is possible, since I fall
>asleep a lot.

Check with Rachel. Her and I talked about me providing an outline for this.
There is lots of mundane techie stuff that a casual reader should not be
subjected to (unless as part of some unusual form of punishment ;-)

Our Specification *HAS* to be complete and thorough.  If open to too much
interpretation, it is worthless.  It;s time to put some meat on the bones of
the strawman drawings.

Cheers

Duane Nickull