Subject: Re: Registry of Registries: RE: Comments on ebXML-V_0.7

Hello John:

I agree.  EbXML should define the methodology for the deployment of the
Reg of Registries.

Goxml.com is not an organization,  it is a product.  As such,  it can be
deployed by ???? to act as a Registry of Registries.  To my company, it
means one product sale - not a company maker or breaker.  We would not
want to operate it though.  The business model of who operates it may be
something to leave up to the Steering Committee.

"They mandate, we implement"  ;-)

Duane