Subject: Re: Registry of Registries: RE: Comments on ebXML-V_0.7

Peter:

Thanks for the insight.  I see the eCo marketplace infrastructure as fitting
directly in front of any ebXML transactions as the discoovery mechanism.  I do not
see any need for ebXML to duplicate the work that was done in eCo.

> ps apologies for not being particularly active lately, but I've been told that
> my actual day to day job has to take precedence.

Funny thing - employers wanting to get their money's worth ;-)

See you in one week.

Duane