Subject: [Fwd: Trading Partner or Party - What's in a name]

Colin:

Here is some more work for you to commence on ;-)

THe rest of the TA team - maybe let's all take a look at these and give
Colin a helping hand.  He has undertaken this very hefty job.

I have some comments on the new v 0.8 doc which we need to discuss on
our next call.

Anders - can you please post the schedule for calls to the list but use
real dates instead of week 34.6 etc.  ;-)

THanks dude!!

Duane

i agree the glossary has been dearly needed.  under the revised authorities i beleive this
is now a TA document and hence your 'baby'.

i am attaching the latest Word copy (from which i generated the PDF file) of the ebXML
glossary(version 1.1).  it includes some format correcting but no content changes since the
one on the web site.

also, at san jose i was given a UMM glossary which may be useful for reconciling the UML
terminology.(also attached).

w.r.t. the consensus issue, this is going to be tricky.  in the Technical Coord group we
side-stepped that by saying we would not develop content - each team should do their own.
this only works where there is obviously no overlap.  from this thread it is clear there
may be many of these.  someone, somewhere has to be the 'Editor' and say yes/no to the
synonyms and homonyms.  consensus will take too long, if ever, to reach.  may the TA team
could act as something like an editting council and within your group make the tough calls.

- just in case you have nothing else to do :-)

--
regards
tim mcgrath

ebXML-Glossary1.1.doc