Subject: re: New Tech Arch Document

Message text written by Duane Nickull

If we can agreee on it then,  we can send it  out to the rest of ebXML
for general comments.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Duane,

I agree with Chris' comments - especially vis the RegRep section.

I'd like to see that handled separately so that RegRep can work
that - before a war breaks out here ; -)

It's good though that you are prepared to try new approaches here
and invest all the time in grappling with the tough issues instead
of trying to gloss over them.

We have to nail this exactly right - otherwise it will forever haunt
us.

Thanks, DW.