Subject: Re: Summary of findings of TA Spec. review.

Rik:

While we have viewed your spec and know the work you are doing,  it is
still a point of procedure.  IT is impossible to say "Yes - the TRP spec
works for the ebXML infrastructure" when we don't "officially" know what
that is.

I think the work your group is doing is probably the only exception to
the rule but we also may be bitten by something later on.

Let's discuss this further pending the reply from QR

We have no desire to stall any work.

Duane