Subject: Re: OTA Tag name rules

Message text written by Murray Maloney

You (Sam) are absolutely correct. I am not sure who should
decide where the right place to decide this, but I would
suspect that it should be taken up by the Core Components
people.

At 02:42 PM 9/29/00 -0700, Sam Hunting wrote:
>Presumably you (Murray) are convinced that common coding style across
ebXML
>DTDs is a Good Thing.
>
>I'm new to the lists. Who can suggest another forum that covers issues
>common to all groups?
><

Murray -  William K is correct on this - TA has been working the glossary,
they
need it more than anyone else - and Coord group is QAing that - and also
looking to help set standards.

Frankly CC also have enough on their plate - and I believe Coord have
already been looking at advising on cross-ebXML standards, so I would
recommend that TA and Coord continue to do this between them.

Thanks, DW.