Subject: RE: OTA Tag name rules

Re common coding style across ebXML DTDs, David RR Webber wrote:
>Frankly CC also have enough on their plate - and I believe Coord have
>already been looking at advising on cross-ebXML standards, so I would
>recommend that TA and Coord continue to do this between them.

Don't do CC any unwanted favors.  I don't know if they are working
on this issue or not, but if they are (seems to be to be within
their logical scope) and TA decides something different we will
have yet another alignment problem.

Maybe people from the affected groups could (gasp!) talk to
each other?

Have fun,
Bob Haugen