Subject: RE: Parties and Partners

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:42:29 -0400, Murray Maloney wrote:

>Klaus, let us know if you want off this thread yet.

Murray, since I am on all ebXML lists I will be on this thread :-(

However, I will no depart for my trip to London before checking back in.

Let me say that my view point is based on the terminology of UN/CEFACT and its legal rapporteurs work
in regard to a TPA for eBusiness. I plan to check with them on this issue, but having seen their work
on a model tpa I see no difference in what our work is and creating new terms for new terms sake only
is a bad. We are already confusing our audience with more new terms than they care to learn.

Regards,

Klaus