Subject: RE: latest Version; Chap16 Revision 2

At 06:33 PM 10/18/00 -0400, David RR Webber wrote:
>Frankly lawyers live in a totally artificial world of their own arcane
>making.
>
>They should basically serve not drive.  My experience has been
>if you let the lawyers in they ruin your life.  If you stand up to them,
>they back down.

David, in business we pay attention to our lawyers to save
ourselves from costly consequences down the road. Your rhetoric
is not helping your cause in any way. Rather than continuing to
insist that your world-view is right, you might try incorporating
the views of other members of this project. But that is just
my opinion.

Murray