Subject: Re: FW: Parties and Partners

Message text written by Murray Maloney

Thus, 'Market' and 'Party' and helpful terms and concepts that
allow you to talk about ecommerce in language that would be
perfectly understandable to anyone with even a rudimentary
understanding of how the real world actually operates day-to-day.

Are we still far apart?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Murray,

I'm where you are coming from  - the issue is now that this is
not the traditional use of the word market - which conjures up a
completely different mental image.  I certainly don't think of a
Coke Machine as a market - but I see how you get there now!

I like Johns' notes and your replies - that looks closer to
where we want to be.  Qualifying the word market certainly
makes it much clearer, as in DispenserMarket for the Coke
machine.   Then John and your analysis on the attributes is
and needs is instructive to ensure the Architecture works.

The Coke machine is a great example.

Thanks, DW.