Subject: Re: TA Spec for release to the plenary

Message text written by Brian Eisenberg

I think it's important to keep in mind what this process is all about -
making sure that the specification is accurate and reflects the overall
ebXML architecture. This can only be accomplished through peer review by
ALL
ebXML participants. I suggest that the Executives and Steering Committee
seriously consider approving the document for release to the broader ebXML
community for a first comment period.

Regards,

Brian Eisenberg<

Brian,

Good comments.  As a practical matter, could we release the document with
the QR comments summarized and attached in the addendum?  This would
seem to make obvious sense and help with the general review process.

Then we could update weekly summarized additional comments as they
come in, then at the end of the comment period we should have a clearer
picture.

Is this practical or is there a better / procedural plan already in place?

Thanks, DW.