Subject: still world readable: TA version 0.9

>The TA spec v0.9 has been *officially* released to the ebXML community for
>the first comments and review period. Details here:
>http://www.ebxml.org/specdrafts/specindex4.htm. I will collect all comments

The spec is still the most prominent link on the http://ebxml.org home page.
I though we were going to publish it to all of ebXML and not all of the world.
Duane or Brian, can you please contact the web administer and have it moved to
".../private/..."?

Thanks,

--
Jeff.Suttor@Sun.com      http://sun.com/xml