Subject: Comments on Glossary

Colin, et. al

Well done - to you and Melanie.
I have a few more comments for this latest version.

1.  The definition for Conformance was taken from ISO Guide 2 - if you want to make reference to where it came from

2. I recommend deleting the definition for Business Expert - the definition adds nothing; the meaning of business expert is just what you expect it would be.  Thus, the definition is superfluous

3.  I recommend adding a definition of Service.  The term in used in the definition of Application as well as elsewhere in ebXML.

thanks
Lynne