Subject: Comments for review

Hello everyone,

Attached are a compilation of comments for inclusion during the technical
architecture review.  Yes, I too will be participating, but  I thought it best
to document the items that I/we have noticed  (I worked with Mary Kay Blantz
from Netfish) so that we all can be as prepared as possible for the discussion.

See you in Tokyo

Melanie
(See attached file: TAdraft0.9 comments.doc)

Lotus Manuscript 1.0