Subject: RE: Comments on TA version 0.9

I am absolutely appalled by some of these comments, simply as pathetic and
inexperienced to the problems we have faced implementing EDI.  Sheep
entrails??  Are we stooping to a new low?  WAKE UP!!!

The counterproposal appears to force the sme to deal with a proliferation of
message sequences, and random combinations of data elements at whim...worse
than we had with EDI implementation guides.  Human readable naming is NOT
going to solve that problem.

I do not believe that these comments should be added to QRT/TA meeting. as I
stated before, this does not look to be a productive and neutral biased
approach to resolving these issues.

Lets move on...and get back to solving the real problems.

Scott