Subject: Tr: attend Thursday

Anders,
I cannot get subscribed to TA, so I am missing a lot of the traffic.
I just saw your mail below, and will attend.
Attached is the document on metamodel that we will discuss in tomorrow's
metamodel meeting. Please forward this document to TA as some background for
Thursday's meeting.

-karsten

> Jim et al,
>
> Our next conference call is scheduled the 30 November at 4pm GMT
(Vancouver
> 8:00 am, Paris 17:00, Detroit 11:00). I would appreciate if you could
> provide us with your viewpoints before that, so we can come prepared. It
is
> a very important issue, but I would not like to turn the conference call
> into an internal BP meeting.
>
> I will provide the agenda and details for the call next week.
>
> Kind regards
> Anders

SpecificationMetamodelDescription.doc