Subject: Re: CC minutes

Hmmm...

This may not fit into any of the currently identified
sections.

It would be closest to Design Objectives I guess. Possibly
a new sub-section which was entitled: "Design Conventions for ebXML Specifications"
or something to that effect.

Cheers,

Chris

> Brian Eisenberg wrote:
>
> Sorry about that :-)
>
> Section 4.5 refers to conventions for the TA document, not ebXML. Perhaps we could insert a
> "Naming Conventions" or "Capitalization" sub-section (5.3 Capitalizatoin) in the design objectives
> section (5)
>
> Thoughts?
>
> EBXML TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE SPECIFICATION      1
> 1 STATUS OF THIS DOCUMENT       1
> 2 EBXML TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE PARTICIPANTS     1
> 4 INTRODUCTION  3
> 4.1 Summary of Contents of Document     3
> 4.2 Audience and Scope  4
> 4.3 Related Documents   5
> 4.4 Normative References        5
> 4.5 Document Conventions        5
> 5 DESIGN OBJECTIVES     5
> 5.1 Problem Description and Goals       5
> 5.2 Caveats and Assumptions     6
> 6 EBXML SYSTEM OVERVIEW 6
> 7 EBXML ARCHITECTURE REFERENCE MODEL    8
> 7.1 Overview    8
> 7.2 ebXML Business Operational View     10
> 7.3 ebXML Functional Service View       12
> 8 EBXML FUNCTIONAL PHASES       13
> 8.1 Overview    13
> 8.1.1 The Implementation Phase  13
> 8.1.2 The Discovery and Retrieval Phase 13
> 8.1.3 The Run Time Phase        13
> 8.2 Implementation Phase        14
> 8.3 Discovery and Retrieval Phase       14
> 8.4 Run Time Phase      15
> 9 EBXML INFRASTRUCTURE  15
> 9.1 Trading Partner Information [CPP and CPA's] 15
> 9.1.1 Introduction      16
> 9.1.2 CPP Formal Functionality  16
> 9.1.3 CPA Formal Functionality  16
> 9.1.4 CPP Interfaces    17
> 9.1.5 CPA Interfaces    17
> 9.1.6 Non-Normative Implementation Details [CPP and CPA's]      17
> 9.2 Business Process and Information Modeling   18
> 9.2.1 Introduction      18
> 9.2.2 Formal Functionality      18
> 9.2.3 Interfaces        19
> 9.2.4 Non-Normative Implementation Details      19
> 9.3 Core Components and Library Functionality   20
> 9.3.1 Introduction      20
> 9.3.2 Formal Functionality      20
> 9.3.3 Interfaces        21
> 9.3.4 Non-Normative Implementation Details      21
> 9.4 Registry Functionality      22
> 9.4.1 Introduction      22
> 9.4.2 Formal Functionality      22
> 9.4.3 Interfaces        23
> 9.4.4 Non-Normative Implementation Details      24
> 9.5 Messaging Service Functionality     24
> 9.5.1 Introduction      24
> 9.5.2 Formal Functionality      27
> 9.5.3 Interfaces        27
> 9.5.4 Non-Normative Implementation Details      28
> 10 CONFORMANCE  29
> 10.1 Introduction       29
> 10.2 Conformance to ebXML       29
> 10.3 Conformance to the Technical Architecture Specification    30
> 10.4 General Framework of Conformance Testing   30
> APPENDIX A: EXAMPLE EBXML BUSINESS SCENARIOS    31
> Scenario 1      31
> Two Trading Partners set-up an agreement and run the associated exchange.       31
> Scenario 2:     32
> [...]
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01803-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Senior Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris