Subject: TA spec review - TA team only

Title: RE: CC minutes
Team -

After reviewing Anders email and discussion how best to proceed with Duane, I'd like to propose the following:

(1) Internal review of the TA spec will proceed until next Thursday (Dec 28).

(2) When the doc is approved by the Quality Review team, and pending no outstanding show-stopping issues, the TA team shall vote by email to approve spec (on Dec 29th) for a formal 2 week comments period by the entire ebXML community.

(3) After the 2 week comments period is over, the TA team will review all comments, make appropriate changes, and prepare the document for a final vote at the ebXML Plenary in Vancouver.

Folks - after a long hard haul, we're moving closer and closer to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I'd like to personally thank all of you for the help you've provided over the past 6 months, and especially the progress we made at the Tokyo meeting.

Have a safe and happy holiday season.

--Brian