ebxml-architecture message

OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index]

Subject: RE: TA Specification Review

Title: RE: TA Specification Review

Folks -

I completely agree with your sentiments, and understand that the document MUST be frozen before it can be formally submitted to QR for review. In lieu of the comments made, and the email I posted to the TA list yesterday, I propose that the TA team review the document in its current state, with the exception of BP section 9.2.1. Karsten Reimer and Paul Levine have informed me that they have a draft update for section 9.2.1. I am willing to review the draft and incorporate the updated section to address the concerns raised by Tim on the BP section of the TA spec. That said, I feel that the TA team needs a bit more time to review and vote on the document before formally submitting to QR.

The email I sent to the TA list yesterday afternoon suggested that the TA team review the document and prepare to vote by email on the 28th (the deadline for voting being EOB Dec 28th). When the document is approved by the TA team, it will go straight to QR. Will this give us enough time to prepare the document for approval in Vancouver? Please advise.

Best regards,


-----Original Message-----
From: Klaus-Dieter Naujok [mailto:knaujok@home.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 9:18 PM
To: anders.grangard@edifrance.org; Bill Smith; Bob Sutor;
BrianE@DataChannel.com; duane@xmlglobal.com; Ray Walker;
Cc: ebXML Coordination
Subject: Re: TA Specification Review

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:07:10 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:


>Therefore, it was agreed that I contact the TA Team and the Executive to
>a. the QR team cannot undertake a formal review until the document is
> frozen  by the TA Team.  The TA Team should decide whether to incorporate
>further modifications over the next few days and formally advise of their
>request for QR (submit a request to Steering Committee list together with a
>copy of the exact document in question).
>b. if (a.) can be done by the weekend of 23/24th December, the QR team will
>review and report by the 29th.
>c. we understand this keeps the document within the schedule for voting at
>the Vancouver plenary.

Tim (QRT),

Thanks for the update on the status of the document. I urge the TA
team to take you advice in an effort to provide you with the
completed, agreed and frozen version ASAP.


Klaus-Dieter Naujok                         ebXML & TMWG Chair
Antioch, CA USA                                +1.925.759.1670

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index]
Search: Match: Sort by:
Words: | Help

Powered by eList eXpress LLC