Subject: Re: comment on TA specification

Marty:

I can forward this one,  especially since you and I have already
discussed this in our email.

Team:

This comment is a valid concern.  There will be cases with larger
enterprises whereby different divisions of the company may wish to
express their own CPP's.  Accordingly,  this requirement for One CPP per
Company would be prohibitive.

I vote we take it out as Marty Suggests.

Duane Nickull