Subject: Re: URGENT: Vote on TA spec 1.0.2

I think we need to consider making an exception or changing the rules to
allow the TA spec to be approved next week.  If the procedures were set in
stone and had been voted on by the full membership, I would object, but that
is not the case.  There will be PR problems in not approving the TA spec in
Vancouver.

However, if we can not agree to allow approval, I urge that we at least
submit the spec for an approval in principle so that we can have some degree
of completion.

Mike

--
Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
http://www.metronet.com/~rawlins/