ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Final Press Release of Orlando Meeting

Title: RFA Custom
Nikola,

I'm not sure where you're coming up with the ap-to-ap phrase. ebXML has always been aboutn electronic business.

We' ll clean up the participant database. Thanks for noting the duplications.

Rachel

[
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ebxml-awareness@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:owner-ebxml-awareness@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of Nikola Stojanovic
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 12:53 PM
To: rachelf@ix.netcom.com; Bill Smith (E-mail); Bob Sutor (E-mail); Klaus-Dieter Naujok (E-mail); Ray Walker (E-mail)
Cc: Carol Geyer (E-mail); ebXML Marketing Awareness Education (E-mail)

1) Have we changed "application-to-application", ... to "Business-to-Business", "Business-to-Consumer", ...?

2) A few companies are listed twice at the and of the doc:

Data Interchange Standards Association
Dun & Bradstreet
University of Vienna - Institute of Applied Computer Science

Regards,
Nikola