ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Notes from San Jose session on Message development

From: Simon Nicholson <simonn@eng.sun.com>

During our last Marketing and Awareness session in San Jose we started the
process of developing the messages for this next phase of ebXML until
Tokyo. Alan Kotok captured the fruits of our session, which I am now
forwarding.  Our next conference call is scheduled for next week, and I
propose that we attempt to progress this work further then.

Mike Weiner will be sending out details of the conference call. Please
review the following lists from below:

Business - retained
Technical - retained
We are looking for common threads out with the intent of developing no more
than 4 discussion points- that is 4 for business and 4 for techincal.  The
lists titled "business - supporting info" and "technical - supporting info"
contain some facts and general statements that we can use to back up the
discussion points.

Simon