ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Items arising from Quality Review - ebXML web site

Don't know if this is the proper forum, but I would be more than happy to
assist with developing policies & procedures, and assist with design and
management of a centralized ebXML site.

James Carroll
Web Manager
(847) 484-3878

"WorldSecure" made the following
 annotations on 09/21/00 12:40:37

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This message was scanned with Network Associates Viper,
and no viruses were detected.