ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: ebXML ANALYST PRESENTATION--DRAFT FOR REVIEW

reply:

I know that this is a marketing "deck" but is there a realistic estimate
that has been made regarding how many of the 99.9% will actually be able to
implement ebXML-based solutions.  e.g., Should businesses that gross <$1M
even research and consider this?  What about businesses that gross <$5M,
<$10M, etc?  Where is the line?

Should there be any more specific mention of the development of vendor (3rd
party) products that will facilitate these implementations?  Should there be
any mention of eHub concepts that may allow SMEs to take advantage of shared
service-based solutions?

With respect to the diagram shown on the Architecture slide, you may want to
verify terms like TPA.  I recently saw/heard that this is now referred to as
just PA.  Would it be possible to draw this diagram such that the Internal
Business App boxes are at the top.  I think that this would be more
intuitive. (i.e., from Transport Layer up to Message/Business Service Layer
and then up to Internal Business Application.)

Lastly, nit-picking:  Could you please use consistent Fonts/FontSize.
Please see the "99.9%", the "35 years," and "Sponsored by..." slides.

Joel Munter

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:cgeyer7@home.com]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 8:17 AM
To: ebxml-awareness@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: ebXML ANALYST PRESENTATION--DRAFT FOR REVIEW

Members of the ebXML Marketing Awareness Project Team,
A DRAFT of an ebXML slide presentation for industry analysts can be
downloaded from http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/marketing/marketing.htm
(bottom of the page). PT members may download this Powerpoint presentation
for review. Comments are appreciated.
Carol

Carol Geyer
Media Relations Consultant