ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Fwd: Don't Believe The Hype: EDI And XML Are Just Perfect Together

TO:  MAE Team

Kerry Stackpole (our CEO) found this recent report from the GIGA Group that
you may find of interest ... see below.

I will be giving a presentation on ebXML today in Baltimore to the B2B
Committee of the National Association of Convenience Stores.  Thanks for
the latest standard presentation, which helped considerably in putting the
slides together.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174
** DISA's E-Business and Internet Conference, 7-9 March 2001, in San Francisco.
http://www.disa.org/conference/annual_conf/index.htm **