ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Updated ebXML Qs & As

TO:  Marketing-Awareness-Education team

William Kammerer and I took time from the UN/Edifact Work Group meeting
this week to review and discuss the ebXML questions and answers document,
formerly known as FAQs.  You will find an updated draft attached.

We need to keep in mind that this document provides new visitors to the Web
site with answers to potential questions about ebXML (they need not have
been asked before, much less frequently, thus the proposed change in
title).  Also, it provides handy guidance for speakers giving presentations
about ebXML on how to answer potential questions.  As a result, it needs to
be simple, direct, and accurate.

Your comments are of course welcome.  I would also appreciate guidance on
what happens next, after this round of comments, since I have been out of
the loop for a while.  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174

ebXML_QnA.20010320.doc