ebxml-awareness message

Subject: eXtensinet.com

Our company is a member of ebXML.org and we would like to offer our services
to assist in the promotion of the ebXML project. We are currently in the
process of launching a large XML and WAP portal and directory site geared
towards eBusiness developers, analysts and managers.

Since the site contains over 100 categories, we would like your assistance
in ensuring that the ebXML.org site is properly placed. Currently it is
located in the XML - Organizations category, however it can be placed in
other categories as well. Please take a look and contact us with your
suggestions. Here are the site details:

eXtensinet Global Resource Network
http://www.extensinet.com/