Subject: Re: "OAG Metamodel

Tony,

Looking ahead to the next ebXML meeting in Orlando the week of Jan. 31, I
learned today that OAG meets in Orlando Jan. 25-27.     The ebXML opening
plenary meeting will take place on Jan. 31 p.m.; the closing plenary will be on
Feb. 4 a.m.  The Business Process Methodology team of ebXML will meet Feb. 1-3.
The primary item on the Business Process Methodology team agenda is to look at
cross-industry methodologies, such as have been developed in OAG and RosettaNet,
and also in S.W.I.F.T. and to compare them with the Unified Modeling Methodology
that is still being developed by the Techniques and Methodologies Working Group
of UN/CEFACT.  Ideally we'd like to come up with a "superset" at the business
domain level, where process and data requirements are specified and modeled.
We'd like to invite you, or an appropriate representative of OAG to meet with
us, preferably on Jan. 31 in the morning, and then  continuing on in the week if
possible.

Regards,

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 01/03/2000 01:05