Subject: Re: Business Process Modeling Project Team 1/10/00 Minutes

ebXML Business Process Modeling Project Team
Minutes  January 10,2000 Conference Call

Attendees:
Chair Paul Levine    Telcordia

Jim Dills                   Netfish Technologies
Marcia McLure        MMI

The focus of this meeting is to develop the ebXML BPM Project Team agenda
and determine logistics for the meeting.  At the time of this meeting there
is no additional information regarding the scheduled January 31st-February
4th ebXML Meeting other than the fact that the meeting will be held in
Orlando, Florida. Marcia McLure will request information regarding the
meeting logistics from ebXML Chairs and forward on the information or
request information be sent to the group as soon as it is made available.

The ebXML BPM Project Team is scheduled to meet for a special informational
session, Monday morning, January 31st 8am- Noon, to hear BPM methodology
information from invited speakers.  Eric Dubois accepted the invitation to
speak to our group on the S.W.I.F.T. methodology (based on UML) and to
present an in-depth demonstration of the prototype supporting tool.  Jim
Dills will determine if RossettaNet and Edifecs representatives can attend
this special session. Several names were offered as potential invitees- Pat
O'Sullivan and Fadi Chehade' for RossettaNet as well as Jim Clark and Arthur
Greep (sp?) for Edifecs. Jim will contact Fadi Chehade' and Arthur Greep and
request their participation. Paul Levine will contact Scott Neiman of TMWG
and solicit his participation at the special session. It was agreed that
this information sharing session will set the stage for our detailed Florida
meeting discussions and proposed next steps regarding BP Modeling
Approaches.

The opening plenary session is scheduled to begin at 1pm on January 31st.
The Project Teams will meet February 1st through the 3rd.  The closing
plenary session is scheduled for the morning of February 4th.

The next scheduled ebXML BPM Project Team conference call is scheduled for
Monday January 17th at 12:00 Eastern Standard Time.  Call in information
will be sent to Project Team members in advance of the meeting.

Minutes respectfully submitted by,

Marcia

Marcia L.McLure Ph.D.
MMI