Subject: New member registration

Dear Laura,
I am pleased to inform of you that I was requested to register
one member to the ebXML Business Process Methodology Team
as follows;
Keisuke Hata (Mr)
Company : NTT Information Sharing Platform Laboratories
E-mail : hata.keisuke@lab.ntt.co.jp
Tel     : +81-422-59-2429
Fax    : +81-422-59-3885

He can not attend the coming meeting in Orlando, however
may be in future meeting in Brussels, etc.
Warmest regards,
Kenji

Kenji Itoh, UN/CEFACT Rapporteur for Asia
Executive Director, JASTPRO
Tel : +81-3-3437-6135
Fax: +81-3-3437-6136
E-mail : kenji41@attglobal.net