Subject: Re: Test - Please respond

Paul,
I have received this message.

Thanks,
Khwaja Shaik

"Paul R. Levine" <plevine@telcordia.com> on 02/15/2000 10:59:20 AM
To:   ebXML-BP@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:  Test - Please respond

BP Team members,

As mentioned on the call yesterday, we're not sure who has been registered on
this list.   Since I don't maintain the list, it would help me if you would
kindly reply as an indication you received this message via the list server.  I
will also inquire of OASIS as to who they think is on the current list.

Regards,

Paul Levine

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please