Subject: RE: 28 Feb. Conference Call Report

Keith,

Thanks for your message.  Perhaps I should have said BP metamodel, since that
will be the end product.  A "meta meta model" will be a working document as we
gather the attributes of the 8 meta models and define what they are sematically.
That will be a generic template that should be capable of being populated by any
of the 8 metamodels.  After that, the generic template will be populated by a
superset metamodel, which will actually be the ebXML BP metamodel.  The meta
meta model will be input to the ebXML repository, so that it can accommodate the
metamodel attributes that correspond to the BP metamodel.

We are gathering the 8 metamodels, some of which are in  UML, and some of which
are descriptive text or ppt slides.  We have some work to do before we have
apples and apples, but one of the early steps is to create a matrix of the 8
metamodels at a common level so they can be compared.

Regards,

Paul
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 03/01/2000 01:31

Keith.Finkelde@BTFinancialgroup.com on 02/29/2000 10:14:47 PM