Subject: requirement file from Orlando

Paul,

attached in .doc format is the file Marsha asked me to prepare for
the requirements project team.
This file contains business process specific requirements
If you have another version, I suspect it might be an earlier document that
may look more finished in its appearance, but this one has more
'meat' on it.
I will take a look at the overall requirements doc to see if anything
has been missed, but also recommend that we use this doc as one of
our checklists for measuring the result of the Seatle workshop.

-karsten
Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903