Subject: Business process example list

I promised (in the last BP conference call) to collect
business process examples to test the BP metamodel.

This is a list of the examples I am working on.
Each example will be sent in a separate message to the list,
(I hope) to make it easier for others to contribute ideas.
Some of the examples will be *very* sketchy.
I'll send them to the list as they get written.

Please help, if you can either fill in details of sketchy examples,
or provide other examples of scenarios I did not cover.
Thanks.

* Indirect material (office supply) purchase
* Purchase order change
* Purchase order cancellation
* Auto component contracts
* Retail (CPFR) contracts
* Automotive component purchases using
  Planning and Delivery schedules
* Automotive component purchases using
  Planning Schedules and Kanbans
* Automotive component purchases using
  Planning Schedules, Sequenced Schedules and Kanbans
* Retail replenishment using
  aggregate forecasts and customer-initiated purchase orders
* Retail replenishment using vendor-managed inventory
* Retail replenishment based on point-of-sale events
* Retail replenishment using collaborative forecasting (CPFR)
* Configured product purchase (computer)
* Configured product purchase
  with online component inventory availability check
* Capacity available-to-promise

* Auction sales
* Contract auctions
* Construction contracts and bidding
* Contract change

* New product introduction
* Product engineering change

If anybody has priority recommendations, please
let me know.  The above list is *not* in priority order.
Also, if you think some listed scenarios are out-of-scope,
let me know.  This list is just intended to get example-thinking
rolling.

-Bob Haugen