Subject: RE: possible model changes from this morning

Karsten Riemer wrote:
>Here is a list of possible model changes that came out of this mornings BP
>meeting:

>It was pointed out that it is really Roles that participate in markets
>and that it is really partner roles that participate in communities.

Who pointed that out?  In the current metamodel, Partner Roles
participate in process interactions, which is a very different
relationship from participating in communities.  The same
party that participated in a community, can play several
different Partner  Roles in different process instances.

Therefore, I disagree with this proposed change:
>Possible Change: Make market aggregate (party)  roles instead of parties.
>Make community aggregate partner roles instead of partners.

Is this really how eCo works?  It is certainly not how RosettaNet works.
Do you have an example of how it could work?

-Bob Haugen