Subject: Re: 1 May Conference Call Notice

Business Process Team:

You will find the latest , compiled updated version of the BP Team Metamodel
Document for your review.  The metamodel document ( a Word Document)
includes the following sections:

The ebXML Business Process Model Example
Four Model Sub-groupings
Descriptions of the Four Model Sub-groupings
Illustrations of the Four Model Sub-groupings
Class Definitions
Automobile Component Procurement Example
Issues

Please review and bring your comments and recommendations to our scheduled
teleconference meeting on Monday.

Best regards,

Marcia

Marcia L. McLure Ph.D.
MMI- E Commerce Strategies and Solutions
28720 Canwood Street Suite 208
Agoura Hills CA 91301
818-706-3882
marcia.mclure@mmiec.com