Subject: Scenarios Draft

Business Process Team:

Please replace my earlier message with the following update from Karsten Riemer.

Hi,

based on comments from Bob Haugen I have clarified the relationship between
the 'layers' in the scenarios, and the packages in the metamodel:

Note: There
is an alignment of these layers to the packages of the meta model.

(We should
work to make this alignment even clearer). The alignment for now

is:

·     The
market layer uses the 'Markets and Communities' package and the

resource part of
the

ôResources and Contracts

ö package. ·      The Business Process

layer uses
the

ôProcess and Rules

ö package and the contract part of the

ôResources and
Contracts

ö package. ·    The

ôInformation Exchange

ö layer uses the

ôInformation
Flow and Communication

ö package. · The

ôBusiness Document

ö layer

uses the
business document and information entity part of the

ôInformation

Flow and
Communication

ö package.

Based on comments from Chris Ferris of the transport
group I made changes to

the discovery and adaptation section (see document) and
also to the conversion

section. Main point for conversion is that we do not
expect that all the

existing document definitions, as in RosettaNet, OAG,
EDIFACT, etc. must be

converted with respect to content or structure, just that
they have to fit

with the very flexible (and not yet final) business
document/information

entity part of the metamodel.

I received one more comment
which had to do with commodity codes. For now I

have not included anything on
this. I believe it would be a core components

type issue.

Paul/Marcia, this new
version of the scenarios document should be part of the

package that gets made
available today.

thanks,

-karsten