Subject: BP Metamodel suggestions

Business Process Team,

As I mentioned in the conference call yesterday, Kumar Bhaskaran of IBM has
submitted material from the Workflow Management Coalition along with a
suggestion for revision of the ebXML BP metamodel.  We agreed on the 24 April
conference call that we would discuss such submissions if they were submitted to
the BP PT in writing.  Thus, I am forwarding Kumar's submission for your
consideration.  We have allotted time on the BP PT agenda of the Brussels
meeting to discuss this proposal.   Team members are invited to comment on this
submission, whether or not you intend to be in Brussels.

Regards,

Paul Levine
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 05/02/2000 10:36

bha@us.ibm.com on 04/30/2000 06:09:02 PM