Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Project Team, Meeting Materials for next weeks meeting

Dear Paul:

Another gentle reminder:  please don't attach stuff which is available
elsewhere. If these documents were sent to the Core Components team,
then they are available in the CC message archives. Draft_Agenda.rtf,
partyinfo-01.PDF and batch-01.PDF were all sent to the Core Components
team in message
http://www.xml.org/archives/ebxml-core/2000/05/0002.html.

The WG7proposal.doc you sent is stale. Hisanao Sugamata's quite
interesting 2nd revision of the analysis and proposal for 'Methodology
for describing Core Component' is in the WG7rev02.zip at
http://www.xml.org/archives/ebxml-core/2000/04/0034.html.  I just wanted
to head you off at the pass before you discovered that and sent another
attachment!

Please, it's the responsibility of the CC group to send out one copy
(though I'd prefer that they simply point us to the working folder that
contains the file).  To alert BP members to the documents, just *REFER*
them to the original messages.

The only one I hadn't seen before is issues-dhg-00-04-14 (1).doc, the
Issues Paper Methodology for describing Core Components from the UK Data
Harmonisation Group.  Where'd you find that one?  Thanks for sending it.

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.
4950 Blazer Memorial Pkwy.
Dublin, OH USA 43017-3305